The UK's leading tech, data, digital and loyalty conference for the convenience trade
25 September 2019
Technology and Innovation Centre, Glasgow
‘By retailers, for retailers’ is the guiding principle of Henderson Technology, part of the Henderson Group in Northern Ireland, one of the only companies on earth that actually uses and develops its own solutions in its own stores.
Centred around its EDGEPoS system, Henderson Technology has developed a suite of fantastic, innovative tech and data solutions that integrate seamlessly with the core EDGEPoS system and offer retailers plug and play access to solutions that can help transform their businesses.
- EDGEPoS Self Checkout – the self-checkout is simply bolted onto existing EDGEPoS tills and requires no additional counter space.
- EDGEPoS APPetite – full function app specific to your store which allows your customers to process orders for either Click & Collect or Home Delivery. Fully integrated with the EDGEPoS Back Office for stock visibility online and full reporting.
- EDGEPoS Queue Buster Tablet Till – a static till, a Queue Buster till, a multiuser back office and a portal for analytics all in one handy portable tablet.
- EDGEPoS Loyalty – a powerful customer and staff loyalty scheme through the Azpiral authorised partnership. With over 2.5 million customers using the Azpiral system, this loyalty partnership allows retailers to understand, engage, reward and retain their customers and staff.
- EDGEPoS Analytics – real-time graphical interface that enables retailers to keep track of their business remotely, providing key information and alerts in an easy to read format at the touch of a button with real-time reporting.
- EDGEPoS Café – full solution for retailers offering sit-in or takeaway food, facilitating more accurate transaction detail and reporting, including different taxes.
- Scales Integration – EDGEPoS is fully integrated with Mettler Toledo scales, allowing a full reporting transparency on department and article sales, profit and stock control. The Receipt Resolution function allows multiple items to be selected within one transaction, thus allowing for more accurate reporting and stock management. Receipt Resolution ensures all food items are accounted for, reducing the risk of fraudulent activity.
- Third Party Integrations – EDGEPoS has a plethora of third-party integrations such as PayPoint, BPme app, Azpiral, cigarette vending machines, EFT Card Services (hosted by Sagepay), all fuel cards and Mettler Toledo scales to name a few.
Come along to #ThinkSmart3 and learn a lot more.
At #ThinkSmart3 you will get exclusive access to a hands-on demonstration of fantastic new technology from WiseShelf that has been proven to:
- improve stock availability
- improve replenishment efficiency
- improve planogram accuracy
Founded in 2016, WiseShelf has been implemented in grocery and pharmacy channels worldwide and has helped retailers drive 50% reductions in shelf out-of-stocks and 30% reductions in shelf replenishment times.
The solution provides actions, alerts and analysis at store, regional and head office levels for both retailers and their suppliers, through its cloud-based, SaaS software.
Utilising patented light sensor technology that can detect up to 1,000 light levels, the solution will also be incorporating shelf cameras as well as the ability to deal with stacked items and shelf-ready packing in the near future.
The low cost system already delivers:
- real time insights from standard retail shelves fitted with slimline shelf toppers – no technical expertise required
- real time stock level management
- best on-shelf positioning assurance
- on-shelf planogram presentation
© 2019 55 North Ltd | 0141 222 2100 | email@example.com